Choose at least five elements, at least one from each list. The elements were proposed by the contestants.
The challenge ran until the 16th of March, 2009.
- Ten statistics. (Skills/Attributes/wounds/whatever.)
- Multiple Characters per Player.
- The game must use colors (as a mechanic).
- Players create their own playable race.
- Must allow for random character creation.
- Characters with changing characteristics.
- Mechanics use some form of a draft.
Put the three things given into a different genre. (That is, the listed genre is forbidden.)
- Sentai team. (Super Mode, Attack of the Fifty Foot Whatever, Conservation of Ninjutsu)
- British Conspiracy Thriller(omnious form of transport, Conspiracy, Public Security)
- Pirates (Parrots, Jolly Roger, Safe Port, Swashbuckling)
- Noir (Murder Mystery, Dame in Red, Object of Desire)
- Superhero (Secret Identities, Flying, Capes)
- The Pulp Space Opera set: Cosmic Scale, Individuals Against an Empire, Common Fantastic Technology
- The Police Procedural set: Murder Is a Puzzle, Rules/Law Over All, Mostly Methodical with a Touch of Luck
- Board game.
- Obscure words.
- Nature always takes back what was hers.
- Family Trees
- Hope, as a physical element that is as essential for existence as water, oxygen, and fire.