Choose at least five elements, at least one from each list. The elements were proposed by the contestants.
The challenge ran from the 19th of december 2008 until the 4th of January.
- This is the highest technology has ever been.
- The people are heavily divided into 3 tiers: rulers, enforcers, and citizens.
- Hope, as a physical element.
- A huge empire in decline.
- A school.
- A superhero game set in the past.
- The world is primarily constructed of one type of terrain, be it desert, islands, forest, tundra, mountains, caverns, etc.
- All life is mechanical.
- An original advantages system that is not pick and buy using a number of points.
- Something totally unrelated to the game, and entirely outside the control of the players, is used for all resolution requirements.
- Players choose which phase to excel in, and only those phases selected occur.
- Dice are not used in the game.
- Powers available to the characters vary by the location they are in.
- Has a Fate/Karma/Bennie reward pool that can only be spent on others.
- No character advancement, just enhancement. A system where you have to build your power in ways that go beyond the sheet, but still feels meaningful.
- A mechanism where the other players have some input on the design of your character.
- At least two dice are rolled for every roll made in the game.
- A candle lights others, but is itself consumed.
- War and Peace.
- Present, past or future?
- Technology gone wrong
- Become something greater.
- Obedience and freedom.
- How long can you hold out?
- Wanting and having.
- a game of superheroes emerging in the run-up to world war one.
- a game of clanks in revolt against their absent masters.